Do you love children? Would you like to spend time with them? Have you considered contributing your time to helping in a Centre for special children?
The Centres at the Kiwanis Down Syndrome Foundation volunteering opportunities include:
- Working with children
- Working in the Resource and Toy Library (National Centre only)
- Helping in the Administrative Dept. (filing, photocopying etc)
- Down’s Update Bulletin (writing, editing, designing etc)
- Helping out in Fundraising activities eg in Annual funfair
- Organizing events, seminars, talks etc ……….